1. How do I set up an appointment to view a property?
Answer: simply fill in the ” contact Us” section of this site and we will contact you as soon as possible
2. How long is a typical lease?
Answer: We offer a range of leases depending on the unit and the property owners requirements. The choices are annual lease, term lease or month to month
3. If I leave a deposit but then change my mind, do I get my deposit back?
Answer: Yes providing the lease has not been signed.
4. Can I pay my security in payments after I move in?
Answer: Unfortunately No. The security deposit is a good faith payment that is held in trust for the owner. The deposit is returned to you after the successful completion of the lease
5. Can my rent be increased during my tenancy?
Answer: The date that the lease is entered into is referred to as the anniversary date. The landlord may raise the rent on the anniversary date in any given year, as long as it is at least 12 months after the tenant has signed the lease.
If the landlord plans to raise the rent, they must give proper notice to the tenant, before the tenant’s anniversary date.
(Month-Month or Year-to-year lease – 4 Months)